Saturday, December 25, 2010

Synergy Middle School P.E. 2010-2011

Welcome to another year of Synergy Physical Education. I would like to apologize to you for not having the blog up earlier, but I was having some technical difficulties that I have now resolved. When we return to school after winter break, we will be entering our 3rd grading period. We will be focusing on movement activities to increase the students agility and speed and range of motion. I will be posting more information about the actual activities in the upcoming weeks. I look forward to working with you and your child in an effort to increase their overall physical development. Thursdays will consist of team sports or games in an effort to see how each student participates and competes in group oriented activities. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by leaving a message at school or on the blog. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you. Again I look forward to working with you and your child this year.

Respectfully



Melvin

No comments: